Revisiting an article written in 2003 titled “Towards a cleaner and more transparent government”, Romy Cayabyab noted that the world’s perception of corruption in the Philippines has worsened.
From a score of 3.6 in 1999 (a score of 10 being the highest), the Philippines’ rating is now 2.4 and is country number 139 out of 180 countries. Somalia with a score of 1.1 is country number 180 and is perceived as the most corrupt country.
- First Multicultural Media Awards for Coverage of Community Affairs in Australia - October 24, 2012
- Writers Group members resources - July 12, 2012
- Appreciating the art of poetry - March 2, 2012
- A new Rizaliana website is born - December 9, 2011
- emanilapoetry's top contributors and commenters - October 8, 2011