The Rudd Government has put in place major reforms affecting Australia’s permanent skilled migration program.
The reforms are aimed at ensuring that the skilled migration program is more responsive to the needs of industry and employers and better addresses the nation’s future skill needs.
- First Multicultural Media Awards for Coverage of Community Affairs in Australia - October 24, 2012
- Writers Group members resources - July 12, 2012
- Appreciating the art of poetry - March 2, 2012
- A new Rizaliana website is born - December 9, 2011
- emanilapoetry's top contributors and commenters - October 8, 2011